RETURNING OR EXCHANGING ITEMS BOUGHT ONLINE:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the item within 14 days of delivery to DonRobertoJewelers.com. All merchandise must be in its original condition, unworn and unaltered, and accompanied by the original packaging, instructions, and warranty documents. Custom designed merchandise, special orders, or engraved merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you want to make an exchange, Don Roberto Jewelers highly recommends returning the original item for a refund, and placing a new order for the item you would like instead. This will expedite the return process and ensure you get the items you want in a timely manner.
TO RETURN ITEMS BY MAIL:
- Call our Returns Hotline toll free at (877) 240-4041 or e-mail [email protected] in order to receive an RMA number. If you choose to e-mail, be sure to include your order and SKU number of the item you are returning.
- Fill out the Return Information slip provided in your package (Click here to print a copy of the Returns Information Slip). Be sure to include the RMA number. Packages returned without this number will not be processed.
- Include your packing slip and all original documentation with your merchandise (you may want to make a copy of your packing slip for yourself).
- Please ship your merchandise pre-paid and insured for the full purchase price to: Attn: Returns Don Roberto Jewelers 205 Avenida Fabricante San Clemente, CA 92672
KEEP IN MIND
- Your packing slip and return information sheet must accompany your return.
- All returns are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance Team before a refund is processed.
- We will credit your original method of payment excluding delivery charges within 10 days of receiving your return.
RETURNING OR EXCHANGING ITEMS BOUGHT IN STORE:
Items bought in a store location are final sale and not eligible for a refund. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can exchange the item within 30 days of the purchase date, excluding watches, earrings and altered merchandise. The item must be in its original condition, unworn and unaltered, and accompanied by the original packaging, instructions, and warranty documents.